|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Friday, May 14, 2010
Shuhui! Went out with Shuhui today! Heeheeeee. :D Went suntec, hahahaha. :D First, we took circleline to esplanade! According to Shuhui esplanade is just beside Suntec City Mall (: Saves us the trouble of having to walk the long, long, citylink mall. Great manz. Then, pizzahut! HAHAHA. I love pizza, it's great. Today the soup of the day was a bit un-pizzahut-ish. It was more of chinese la seriously. Triocheese is love. We didn't get good service D: The waitress Lyn, gave us qianbian look helllllz. Then shopped around, hanged around. Went Starbucks! Bought this whitechocolatemocha, which I thought was a little too sweet D: Shuhui thought so too! Was there any way to make your coffee less sweet? No. Awwww. At least I finished about 2/3 of it, before deciding that seriously, I can't take the too-sweetness anymore. So much for my first experience at Starbucks. I guess Teadot is more for me huh. I feel like buying a uniqlo jacket again :> This time, female size. :D It's like $19.90 now! :D I want to buy, but the colours not very nice D: So maybe I should just change my mind. Idk, maybe tonight I shall check out uniqlo. Anyw, last night I was persuaded by emmy to watch Glee and to become a gleek (fans of the show call themselves gleeks) so I decided that probably, I should watch it. Who knows, something to kill time. But I'm not that into english shows you know, I'm more of taiwan dramas. But maybe I should try something new :) Yep, that shall be my entertainment for now. Nothing gold can stay. I keep going out these few days, I shall be at home tomorrow then. Xuete, if I go out to eat today then I will miss my just for laughs gags. Hellll. Pictures, later. Something's wrong with my com's bluetooth! /Edit; the bluetooth is fixed. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|