|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Sandar, Jass, YT! Went out with Sandar (sandy) jass and yanting! :D Had a fun day with them la heeheeeeeeee. But jass's mood a bit screwed lor, haiz. Likeeeeeeee, cos pangseh-ed anddddddd we didnt go ecp for rollerblading cos of rain! But don't worry, heeheee, next time go okay! :D We went kallangleisurepark(: Its' like Tamp-Stadium-Kallangleisurepark-Tamp Before that I went over to pizzahut to find yanting, then I met jass on the way. So 3 of us went to Stadium Station together :D Once reach Sandar say her phone went missing. But she was 'wow' enough not to care. We assured her that it was at home (which really was) Bought movie tix, went the ri ben chun. (don't know the english name, a bit chim) I ate sushi! Zomg! HAHAHA! I think it was quite nice leh! And, Sandar ate so many things! The ri ben chun waffle was really great man, omg. Totally loved it X))))) Anddddddddddddddddd. Then we wanted to go Starbucks to drink coffee. But changed plan and went over to yoguro(?) to eat yoghurt instead. HAHAHAHA. We bought this jumbo sized cup of yoghurt. Omgggggg. Xingfu hahahaha! Hahahahahah! After eating yoghurt we went to watch our movie the Backup Plan! The movie was not bad heeheeee. Thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn bowling(: I pei-ed Sandar bowl, my bowling skills, pathetic. Don't ask me blog it out right here. Pastamania for dinner after bowling :D Think it was great, heehee. Talked with them for so long and during dinner! Sat in pastamania from 630-8. Homed, heeheeeeee. Can't wait for another outing before Sandar leaves for USA in hols. D: Iceskating, as promised, and bowling. I'm going to win Sandar the next time! :D |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|