|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Saturday, April 17, 2010
circle line I met wenzi in the morning to take circle line to school for sslesson! circleline was damn cool I tell you, everything so new, so technologised! And we only took 2minutes to reach school, replacing the time taken by 43, 76 or 135! :) Which is totally great, I think I may be taking mrt to school everyday too! :) Hahahahahahaha! We were not late surprisingly; and I flunked my sstest :) It's okay, hahahahaha. B) Then after the (a bit boring) ss lesson, we took a picture together, like finally! Hahahahahah! With the great domo-mirror! (yes, yanling, please rip the pics now :)) Then I ate macs breakfast with jiaqi joseph kairong chongyong hahaha! I decided not to join xiaowen, yanting and yanling to parkway cos I'm afraid I might be tempted to shop there instead (have to rush expired tuition hw and rush to tuition!) So I kinda pangseh-ed them but they didn't blame me, thanks (<3) Next time I will go eat duck porridge with them :D Breakfast Deluxe is great actually, but I was broke after that, awwww. Tuition was fun, after 3 weeks without going for Saturday tuition classes due to drama rehearsals, totally missed how tuition felt like with Sylvia, hahaha. I haven't do my homework, neither do I want to D: Next week is another week full of tests, wondering how am I supposed to cope with all these Laughs laughs laughs laughs |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|