|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Monday, March 29, 2010
looking dumb Hahhaha everyone was on a buttercookies spam today I came to school with half a tin and it left about a few crumbs at the end of the day too bad I had a sorethroat; if not I could join in the fun Many people told me I just don't have the i-can-study face Fangyu: Huh you're in 3cr?! 你看起来不象会读书的... (heartbreak) Samantha: 看你那么吊儿郎当, 怎么可能拿到first in fg? (heartbreak!) Samantha: 是cheryl告诉我你拿first in fg的lor, 我们昨天还在谈怎么可能lor! (heartbreak!!) (turns over ask wongmin) Wongmin: You do look a bit dumb la....a bit what she said? 吊郎当儿? (heartbreak!!!) Yanling: 不可能相信的lor! (heartbreak!!!!) Lixia: 是有一点像笨笨啦... (my heart died) Just now I asked Shuhui and pk they told me ya la, have a bit dumb look Awwwwwwwwww I don't want to have dumb face! Went out with pk and shuhui to get jean's present! Yay! I think we selected good gifts for jean; think she will like it many many! First day of school hadn't been much fun During creative arts, don't know from where talk with mrterencelee until this part We: Cher, then is who pull ms ong up the tower ah? mrterencelee: Errrr ryanchia and mr joel lim I think We: Ooooooooooooohhhh...... Yanling: Only ryanchia pull ms ong up by the thigh lor! Me: Ya lor ya lor so scandalous sia mrterencelee: Eh eh eh, keep your comments to yourself ah, don't get me into trouble sia Okay I have one matrices worksheet that has to be completed by tmr D: So sad! Think I need to have a livelier life, my life is so boring leh Sec3 sucks D: And 9sub just makes it worse What a sucker! Needs more shopping time! And free time! I see pk's timetable want to cry D: Today was caught by 3councillors at a time like wthell right One of them still my senior "Pull up your socks" Fangyu: Jocelyn......这么不乖啊....Tsktsk (she didn't glare at me but the other 2 did) The other 2 giving me hateful glares like I had been their enemies for years Hell I don't even know them at all I've never seen them before in school I only just met them today like wthell I wouldn't be pissed if they didn't glare but they glare like what the hell like they own the whole world snobbish I don't hate councillors if they ask me to improve grooming I will listen even if they are sec1 or sec2 but just because you're a sec4 councillor don't think you own the whole world and glare at people Hell. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|