|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Sleepy Sunday eeeks don't know how many days never update blog le hiatushiatushiatus Friday was a freakout day i tell you ah I hate it can wahlaowahlaowahlao Ah crap. Wtv. I don't know what I'm blogging anymore Ytd went for this family gathering steamboat 8people turned up Quite yummy B) Hahhahaha, but I reached home at 12am and I'm not regretting cos I went Jurong point to get my haoren badge! Yay! Happy! B) Heeheeeeeeee I likeeeeee B) feel like a getting a zinc bag, not those graphic bags those normal type of bag, not so big, a little bigger than graphic bag Hahahaha feel like a getting one! Cos I saw my cousin's zinc bag like quite nice sia hahaha. B) Heeheeee looks very nice! Feel like getting one! Exercising is great for health Zomg I'm dreaming every night why? I don't like to dream you know I like to have peaceful sleeps without dreams Don't ask me why I don't like to dream And ytd I just dreamt of a lot of robbers grabbing our bags a very big group of us go for an excursion @ bodyworlds then suddenly this big group of robbers just grab our bags then we went like omg quickly take your wallet and phone before they rob it away then the robbers also want the wallet and phone then the grab and rob and grab and rob then then then I was very scared cos the robber grabbed my wallet and ezlink card and IC inside (i also don't know why IC inside) in the end the bags suddenly come back to us then I was very happy stupid dream -_- and now you can see why I don't like to dream I want to have dreamless sleeps |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|