|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Time to update. Can you like believe it? I hiatus-ed from the com! The com! The com! The com! Omggggg JOC never hiatus from com until exams de! OMG JOC becoming no life OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I have too much homework that when I complete them it's time to sleep le. I have no time to on com at all OMG Btw, update you all with facts! Nicole stayed in CR OMG LOVE HER MANZ Become 32 le, because Boonpin left Cr. Lose liao then will cherish I shall cherish Nicole now! Almost lost her and become alone! :))) Hahahahahah wtv! Shall do a day-by-day update then! Eh, actually only never use com for 1 day nia. Seems like a few weeks never use to me -_- Wed- Cca! Gah! Aiya I lazy to write Today pe very fun pickleball I purposefully (lol-.-) hit the ball go downstairs sia! Damn fun siol! HAHAHAHA Then super funny de yanling + xiaowen reaction HAHAHAHA Damn funny funny! I got myself a new responsibility le design class tee omgggggggggg together with tomomi and huiying Can you believe it I don't think people will like my design ;/ I want to go help out in xin nian ju hou tai sia! I want go help help help! I think very fun! Xin nian ju. I hope can get in sia. I think the chairman have something against me siol ._. Don't worry it's just how I feel there's no wtv evidence so don't ask me for it If I go ask her whether I can help don't know what she will say ._. All I hope is she allow siol. I don't care whether she hate me or what she can hate me until god knows when. just let me in the xin nian ju. Okay cool sia. Bio prac msteo go break our egg-_- "See, can even bounce one the egg!" *throw it down* -egg breaks- super big laughter Damn funny sia. HAHAHA Omg tmr amathz can laugh like shyt with THE GROUP again hahaha Amathzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Omg I in good mood because I completed mathz hw :) |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|