|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Struggling to fulfil my resolutions! Sian. My resolutions like very hard like that! I always will bu yi shi de use vulgarities. x( Nvm! Trying ok! Hahahahah today was a great day, because it's like keep on groupwork, groupwork Groupwork = funny! HAHA. Btw last night I created a Cr facebook group! So do join ok! :) Only a fb fanatic like me will go create fb group! Still thinking of the blogsite, etc. Heh. Zomg hcl super suay! Lawyer know my name! Call me to answer question! When I was like telling them, "Aiya he only know a few names in this class, won't kena one la!" Zomg can. Mskwek hehao with her bf le, super crap can. She was so sad when she told us he disappeared Now he back le still say what we didn't break up in the first place! So diao. Hehhhh. Sighs a lot homework leh. Just now pei-ed kairong go find her bday present for her friend with yanling. Then kairong decided on a very nice smelling soap from bodyshop! Amazing! :))))) $12.90, but I think it smells really nice! :) Yay finally lunch got company le (: For 130 luhs heh. I hope the timetable doesn't change too drastically, like Wed and Fri 130. Please, other days 130 just not Wed and Fri. Yay and I'm going for Shanghai trip 6days, wheee. Happy. Happiness! Staying in Singapore will be so boringggggg Even though that means I can't go for a shopping spree le, but still, it'll be fun! :) Can go shop at Shanghai mah xP Heeheeeeeee. I <3 Shopping! :) Sian. Time to do homework liao. Diaooooooooooooooooo. Byeee will blog again if I've freee! Nowadays 9sub very very busy! Almost everyday also got things to do. Can't slack. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|