|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
说曹操,曹操就到。 Omg tell you the above phrase is damn true. I tell you I tell you! HAHAHAHAHA. SS SUCKS, so difficult. Anyhow do, didn't even do the 2nd question. I didn't care. All I can say is, omg work hard for Lit now-.- Me like the video HAHAA. Had a great day. Heeheeeeee chinese was funny! :) HAHAHA! Chemz very boringz becauze Ongz. Nicole know how to do everything in physics! While me, kairong and xiaowen, seriously, "huh how to do?" Damn proooooo Omg I tell you, I'm not being mean I'm not being mean I swear I'm not being mean During Teochoonmei's lesson.......... Nicole: "Is she married?" Me: "No, why? :)" Nicole: "Oh, cos she looks like she's pregnant, so I thought..." Me: *burst out laughing* "Omg nono!" Drama today damn freaking lameeee but very early dismiss must have more early-dismiss days ok! Was waiting for bus, then was talking about 3Cr. Then omg shuo cao cao cao cao jiu dao. 3cr people on the bus. Then started talking about luolaoshi. Suddenly I turn to my right, luolaoshi on the bus, talking to some older woman Omg can. Damn zzz. Siao one. MRT trip, talked to some 3cr people. Okay only 2. So many people live in the East! :) Heeheee. :) Wheee I hate Ongz. And O___ and R__C___ really together :) Heard from senior. TDS, SAW THAT?! NEXT TIME COME CHUNGCHENG VISIT RMB GO VISIT O___ AND R___C___! Going to tolerate long sleeves till weekends. GOING TO ALTER CANT STAND IT Was talking about the uniform! 2010 UNIFORM CAN'T STAND IT THE SHIRT VERY SHORT TUCK IN VERY TOOT COS EVEN IF TUCK OUT UNTIL THE TIP STILL LOOKS TOOT THE SCHOOL IS OUT TO MAKE US LOOK TOOT 3CM GO DIE LA WTH 7474747474747474747444444444444! THEY REALLY WANT THEM TO TUCK OUT TO 3CM TOOTSHYT WAHLAO WEH WAHLAO WEH WAHLAO GROOMING CHECKS EVERYDAY WANT TO TUCK OUT ALSO CAN'T SIAO TIE STRING IN HOUSE SUSPENSION SOON SUET PENG TEACH 3BN = RISKY MIGHT MEET HER WHEN WE GO OUT FOR LESSONS SHE CAUGHT ONE GIRL JUST OUTSIDE 3CR TODAY OMG MUST WALK BEHIND HER BUT THE SHIRT REALLY SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS Omg I love Week1 thursday and week2 wednesday! PE! I love pe so much cos that makes me safe from grooming checks PE OMG! LOVE YOU omg tomorrow thursday Wheeeeeeee tomorrow grooming check wo bu pa fang ma guo lai bah Today a lot people go yellow line I damn scared to go report for the flu thingy cos so near to yellow line might just join them anytime while reporting Haiz MS KWEK NI HUI LAI BAH YOU DON'T KNOW THE GROOMING RULES ONE HUI LAI BAH |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|