|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
I have things, to say. 2010, a brand new year. In Feb will be a brand new chinese year. I have new year resolutions which I hope I can complete by 2011. Serious. 子曰:三省吾身 So, I shall have some new year resolutions. It's time to reflect and stop being a nuisance! (without yourself knowing) 1) Stop scolding so many vulgarities. -I know this sounds really nerdy and lame-.- I believe I can if I try. Really. Ya call me a nerd if you want. Hit people when they are down. I think some people really can't stand it when people scold vulgarities. So I'm not going to be a nuisance to them! So I'm changing! 2) Stop not being myself. -I know it sounds a bit confusing to you guys maybe. I need to stop not being myself. I need to revert back to myself. I'm serious. Totally. The self before the funeral. Or maybe even before that. 3) Totally forget about 2009 -I said totally and I mean it. Totally. That means I'm not supposed to act in a childish manner anymore. I try to, but a bit hard. 4) Stop being sucky. -Seriously, I should stop being irritating to others. I wonder how all my friends stand me leh. I'll try to change okay! I promise. 5) Stop being so easily influenced. -I'm not supposed to be like this actually, totally influenced by others. Stay firm on all decisions (hopefully). 6) Of course, every student's dream: Do well for exams. -Seriously hardly coping now, with almost no time to blog at all. Last time sec2 I still have time play fb, blog and still free time to watch videos somemore! Now totally not. Still have amaths hw waiting for me sia. 7) Trying to be lame though. Fulfil my resolutions. -Duh. Who won't want to fulfil his/her resolutions. I hope I can fulfil all these, it may seem easy to you but seriously, quite hard to me leh! I'm already trying to use any vulgarities in this post le. 8) * -Not telling you. :) I'm not too sure about this also, actually ;x 9) Try not to be lame. -Seriously, don't know how people stand my lameness. Goodness. Thanks people, who has tolerated with my crap long enough. 10) Stop complaining, and more work done. -I should stop making useless complains like; "EVERYDAY GROOMING CHECK" or "OXH SUCKS" Really, cos they don't help at all, it's not like there isn't grooming check if I complain or Oxh doesn't suck if I keep complaining so it's like, useless and totally unnecessary. And if I stop complaining, my life would be better. Totally. I must stop complaining and start liking things. 11) Stop hating teachers and generalising. -Teachers like, Oxh. The more I hate her the more I find chem lessons boring, so ya. I'll try to like her now. From now. Generalising. You like I hate people who generalise but I'm a generaliser too? Guofen right? I like to say like, "aiya teachers all like that one la" Okay I'll stop that now. Very guofen leh me, hate generalisers but ownself is generaliser. I'll stop that now. I'll stop. Completely. 12) Be nice to all my classmates. (not overfriendly) -Going to be nice to all 3cr-ians. But not overfriendly cos that would scare them off. I would be scared off if my friends all overfriendly to me-.- So I understand ok. I'll not be so friendly cos I think I will be scary-.- And try (mybest) to not hate people. Or dislike. 13) Stop overdoing humour. -Actually I try to make jokes to make people laugh, but sometimes very tiring to keep thinking of what funny comment to say. But actually also not considered cos I like to joke to make people laugh and I love humourous people who make me laugh. But I want to tell myself, DON'T OVERDO IT. Seriously, when you overdo it it's super tiring for both you and your friends. But this one also a bit hard luhs. 14) 想做,就去做. -Stop being indecisive. Want to do, just do. Life shouldn't have any regrets. I learnt that the hard way. By losing chances and regretting really terribly. By losing you and regretting terribly. But I've already lost you, there's no way of retrieving you back. 15) Cope with stress, manage time well. -9sub is not an easy journey to walk, so time management is important. Gah. Try my best. 16) Organise more family gatherings to stay united even after ahma's death. -Really. 17) Good habits (laughs) -养成好习惯 hahaha. Hopefully lor. :) 18) Be nice to everyone, try not to be prejudiced. -Be nice, just be nice. At home or outside. Just be nice. I have not used a single vulgarity in this post. I'm determined to fulfil all these resolutions. Vulgarities-Not an overnight thing. Is gradual process, willing to try my best. I lost you, but I will not regret again. Labels: Resolutions |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|