|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Happy happiness! 3Cr people very nice! :) And very talkative! (when teacher not talking) Wheee I like hahahahahaha. Hohohohoo! Beginning to like my new class! Everyone nice people, hahahaha. Today, omg I tell you I damn scared go for that 'declaration' for got go overseas a not. Cos so near to yellowline, mrchua, msanisa all there. Then later jiaqi go then I go one lor. Great, have to go for another 6days. Then then then, purelit lessons turn out to be in literatureroom. Ohgosh. I was so happy that it was msannisa, but it turned out that, mdmheryati will be teaching the other book. DIAO. DIAO. DIAO. Don't like her. There's no reason. I just don't want to like have any relation with her! But purelit lesson was fun, cos it was slack! :D Suddenly thought that I should have took Geog. Sometimes I keep thinking I should have took Geog, but sometimes I keep thinking it was right to take lit. Both also have negative points. And Mskaur hasn't shown her fierce side yet, but I guess sooner or later. I thought Msong was gonna torture me or smth. But turned out to be quite well. Heeheeeee. :) This year, discipline comm getting terrible. I need my old uniform.......... I can't stand my new uniform. Need to tuck in a lot and look like crap. And the sleeve very long. The skirt also very long. CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP! LOOK LIKE SEC1 PEOPLE KEEP SAYING I LOOK LIKE SEC1! LOOK LIKE SEC1 LOOK LIKE SEC1 LOOK LIKE SEC1 GOING TO GO CRAZY! AHHH I WANT TO ALTER SLEEVE! I WANT MY OLD UNIFORM MY AHMA ALTER ONE SHE ROCKS BUT SHE CANT DO THAT NOW :( So, the new uniform looks terrible. So ya, I LOOK LIKE SEC1 SEC1 SEC1 SEC1 IM SEC3 Too white, too long, too sec1-ish, TOO CRAPPISH Then I don't want tuck in so much, but can't! It's either completely tuck out or tuck in a lot a lot and look crap. Confirm kena catch one fine day. TOMORROW GOT CDC OMGGGGGGGGGGGG THEY WANT US GO FOR BOTH WED AND FRI GOING TO GO CRAZY LE AHHHH GLAD THERE'S NO HW YAY |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|