|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Moodless. No mood to blog. But still I'm here. Wtv. Went over to cousins' house. Being alone at home is so boring. So you see I've been like missing for a few days. Anyway. I want to go M1 to see the iPhone price luhs. My dad is super interested in my Lg luhs. He say I can kope his line if I give him my Lg. Hahahah if there are good deals I surely kope :x Totally bored can. Maple downloading cannot make it. So, now I'm fasting from maple. Totally lost the interest for it already. Hope it comes back when I get home. Tuition is starting on Saturday, and I haven't even complete my hol homework yet. These holidays quite slack luhs. And time is passing crazily fast. My november was gone in like 1 week's time? Haven't been having a goodnight's sleep. Yesterday night I heard people cutting nails can-.- Seriously, tell me, do people cut their nails at like 4am in the morning? Damn loud. But not loud enough to wake my cousin up. Anyway my holidays had been more or less, well. Next holidays will be more fruitful. These holidays, I hadn't been too in the mood to do anything. Had no mood at all. But it's about time I woke up from all these. After december the 21st, I swear I will. Goodbye ahma. (Btw I'm sorry I can't go for the class outing though. Have fun anyw.) Going to buy badges. Laugh out loud. Went Jurong point with cousins, saw some. Is there anywhere I can custom make a badge? Visiting Proteach on 22nd. Family unity; will we achieve? Talk is cheap. Wishing that I can stop seeing pictures of coffins the moment I close my eyes, I officially say bye. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|