|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Sunday, October 25, 2009
I love shopping! :D Whooooooooooooooo I love shopping! :D Yesterday we did lots of shopping hohohoho! And today my dad says we're gonna go Expo and check out the whatever event there. But it's raining! AND, I'm still sad over fringe D: Now look like some idiot.... Sighs. Looking at my fringe reminds me of what happened at the hairdresser's. She cut cut cut.....I close my eyes.....cut cut cut cut.....open eyes......all on the floor liao. End product: T_T Ehist........Egeog. Information I've gathered these days............. If you want you can take in these info :P Ehist you need to be good in the skills. Ehist may have no time to finish. Ehist exam consists of 5 essays in 1h30minutes. SS/Ehist is easier to screw up compared to SS/Egeog. Ehist you learn about war. Egeog should be able to pass as long as you memorise. Egeog has Natural Vegetation. Egeog has lots to memorise and if taken with TripleS, need to memorise together with Bio. EHistory you learn: Impact of World War 1 Establishing Peace Rise of Authoritarian Regimes War In Europe War in Asia Pacific The Outbreak and Escalation of the Cold War End of the Cold War EGeography you learn: Physical Geography Types of Natural Vegetation Adaptation of the Natural Vegetation to the Environment Uses of Forests Case Studies of Deforestation in a Tropical Rainforest River Processes and Their Related Landforms Coastal Processes and Their Related Landforms River and Coastal Management Human Geography Trends in Food Production and Distribution Since 1960 Developments in Food Production Variations in development in the World Strategies to Alleviate Uneven Development Decide for yourselves. *All information are collected from reliable sources. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|