|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Friday, October 9, 2009
Everything's dead. Have I really went missing for that long? Hahahaha it's been 4 days since I've updated hohohoho but you guys won't be reading right! If you're reading this means you should be studying! :) There's nothing I can blog about........... OH Let's talk about the typical things..........like exams. 1) EL Paper1 abit screwed la, like wrote out of point sia. Paper2 still understandable! :) Can't believe Mrahmad gave us such a big clue.... 2) Hcl Paper1 wrote out of point too :((( Hcl Paper2 Compre too tired to think anyhow write :(( Typical enough? Life now is super boring. Tried Lemonade just now. Too sweet for my liking zz! HOHOHO Thanks Theresa for that card :)))))) Have fun in Tj ok....will miss your "MSANISA(:" and "RyanChia EEEEE!" Hahahahah! Ohya btw! Today we saw R******* and M**** sitting on the canteen table together sia! (Not on the laps la I mean) Called Theresa to tell her but she never pick up! Couldn't take a picture because M**** is damn camera sensitive zzz! Gosh laughed like crazy in the canteen HAHAHAHAHA! They already 2 months liao leh! I mean 2 months of coming to school together and going home together! Don't you think there's something fishy about coming to school together? Speaking of that, yesterday I went to eat laksa and the laksa guy looks super like R******* la! Gosh. Should have took a picture. Next time I take and show you guys HAHAH PS Pinning up fringe is coool |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|