|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Amalfi. Hahahahah! Just back from watching the movie Amalfi with pk, jean and Shuhui! The movie is great, heard that it was advertised greatly on 933! Yuji Oda(main character) is actually quite shuai la, but a bit old only. Today was a very eventful day, that I don't even know where to start. I'm so sorry I don't have any pictures of the 70th Walkathon, cos I didn't bring my phone with me D: Okay let's just start from morning. Stupid pk didn't come. Then, we went for flagraising. We started off going the wrong place to assemble? We went to the volleyball court instead, to realise that we're supposed to go the Paradesq. I know it sounds stupid but that's what the story is. After the singing and everything, we just went back to the Paradesq. Hahahahaha then we received the lousy flags, which (according to Mskwek) costs $20. Briefing about Walkathon. Blahblahblah. Start walkathon. Lalalalalala. Mskwek was very very very desperate to start a conversation with us. And can you believe it-the first thing she started talking about was the pink car we saw during the journey. Then, nat decided to interview her and really the interview isn't those "Are you happy being a teacher?", "Why you like literature so much" that kind of thing. It's "Do you have a boyfriend?" "How old ah?" "What occupation?" "How did you all meet?" etc etc Gossip. One word. HAHAHA. The weirdest fact was that Mskwek actually very honestly answered-and her answers provided entertainment for us for the whole 1h30minutes of walking. Hahahahahahahaha! I think I miss you (Sorry, inside joke HAHAHA) 其他详情不方便透露. This stupid blog also have not enough space la! Then, Next Singapore Icon was actually quite fun, cos it was damn slacky and nobody cares. Chatted with jean, jiehui and shuhui regarding streams. Then we went along with Yanls to help her with the files. (which I have totally regretted) I mean, you saw how terrible we were after carrying the heavy files. We went to find Mrahmad with jiehui, then we found out that Mrahmad actually had been drawing Fgians, you know, in his teachers' day sketchpad that Fg gave him. He's really really really nice! And his drawings are great too. I saw my picture and it really looks like me can! Afterthat was the movie, hahahaha! Really really really eventful day. Ohya, do check out the previous post later; the dedications. I'll edit it! :) But not so soon, ps la! :) PS/ Time to say Goodbye the tune is quite nice :) It's the ferrero rocher advertisement tune! :) |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|