|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Friday, September 25, 2009
Turn the tables round. Sorry for the unusually late update. HAHAHA Shuhui came to my house just now :P Had lots of fun playing with my webcam though it seriously sucks -.- The photo size is like 19KB and we only found out how small it was when we uploaded it to Fb-.- Hahaha Today was seriously a great and funny day. Just when I thought it was gonna be another boring Friday so many things happened. Remember the bet between me and Shuhui? Well it was an empty bet, haha. Both of us fulfilled the target so therefore no treat hahaha. Damn funny leh today HAHAHAHA Mschan: (going to give up test papers) The highest and lowest marks WAS 34 and 13. Wilson: WAS 34 and 13?! Mschan: I mean 'is' (Give the ":P" face) Wilson: Wahlao don't anyhow scare us leh I can sense that Mschan expected some full marks from fg. And then during Physics pk tried to slip the aeroplane I folded for her into Ruijie's uniform-.- The whole scenario is damn funny and we suddenly laughed damn hard during the lesson HAHAHA If you guys had noticed. I drew 2 people today HOHOHO And right after school we cleared our lockers AND WE BECAME KIND GARANG GUNIS! Who decided not to sell the newspapers but donate it to The Sec2CIPprog: Beyong Borders SEE WE SO KIND RIGHT! We even helped others donate. Wahlao the cleaner still say what, "你要放在那个楼下的桶啊! 不然我记得你的号码我告诉你的老师啊!" Wahlao eh! Then right suddenly pk and jean dragged us to Eighteen Chefs after donating the newspapers. Then I was like, "It's so amazing that even though our deal was not fulfilled we still came to Eighteen Chefs." AND GUESS WHAT? Eighteen Chefs was closed :( 命中注定 we never fulfil the deal, no Eighteen Chefs for us. Then ended up we went Kfc, Cheesy BBQ Meltz was great. Yuhui called pk and jean's friend, mo and asked me why I was with them HAHAHA! The connection is real coool. Shuhui and I keep playing with the webcam, it was really fun hahahaha. 19Kb wth. ![]() HAHHA Look like right? ![]() Guess who is this. This person I drew didn't find it nice! Sad :( ROAR! See, (this person) I didn't reveal your name :P ![]() Yeah! :D ![]() WE ARE KINDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! :P ![]() What a nice junior Ruijie is. Spending the Hmec period to do this! I helped him draw the smiley okay! Although not very nice la:P ![]() Nice right! HAHAHA Gosh Nat you can be a mediacorp actress already! I understood afterthat-.- My art shall improve as long as I keep drawing people draw draw drawwwwww! |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|