|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Friday, September 4, 2009
人生如戏,戏如人生。-Channel8 Guess what Ruijie said today. He said this is CDC's motto! HAHAHA! Then I was like, since when CDC have motto! Anyway it isn't, it's Channel8's motto. Okkk I feel quite lucky today, hahaha! I love 04/09/09. :) Our history turned out to be quite funny afterall! All thanks to pk man, she was the one that thought of the Hokkien part! (Scene3!) But I wonder what Mr Bercury means. The way he said "raw materials" is like telling us we need more things? Okk nvm about that. After maths I thought that it'll be wise if I went to look Ms Chan before she comes to look for me. Then what, ended up 自找麻烦, cos my fingernails are still too long for her standard zz! I cut last week and fingernails will grow! Drama was quite okay la. Sorry caca :P Snatch the poison ball from you, heh. Game la k. Today's CCA was seriously pathetic. 22 people turned up, which includes 5 sec3s. No offence, really. Anyway back to the point. Was quite okay, not as stupid as those games we played last year. Acted out some rushed play, where Shuhui and me had to act like some low-EQ girls hahaha but it was quite funny! I realised I realised I realised! I speak quite loud -.- Cos I was like telling pk, "Nvm la, Jacelyn...(pause)" I paused cos Jacelyn, who was infront of us, turned back to look at us. I was trying to tell pk "Nvm la, Jacelyn got the history script what!" I didn't know that I speak this louddddddddddddd. :x Nvm nvm nvm! Maybe because of drama, hahah! AHH I blog damn slow I'm supposed to have blogged finished 15minutes earlier, and supposed to have bathed. Now my mum is asking me whether I've reached T1 -.- Ya I'm still at home-.- NOT BATHED. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|