|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Friday, August 28, 2009
Enough to touch anyone's heart. Let me just talk about the significant things, alright. Geog test was kinda screwed and I was the one who wrote the genes thing, if you guys want to find out so much. Yeah very very ps. Ms Lee will find out sooner or later. Catered Buffet was quite nice. 欢送会 for the Sec4s were pretty okay. Wasn't very grand, but I wouldn't say it's shabby either, sounds kinda bad for those who prepared it. Our jokes part was kindof screwed up cos everyone heard the jokes before already. But Wenyuan(Chairman) was very nice, she said she appreciated the effort. I hope she means it though. Alicia(closest Sec4 senior) didn't come cos she thought only the event was only held for the Sec4s in Committee(sp?). Ah so sad. Wenyuan was touched to tears, hahaha. I like the Formal CCA photo! :) The informal one was quite screwed up -.- Mrt-ed back home, had fun laughing with them :) I have to comment. It kindof looks like our SYF costume colour. /Edit: I just stepped on a nail, barefooted -.- Damn stupid and suay. I suspect I've offended things that I shouldn't although I've already told myself not to be superstitious. What the hell would a nail be doing at the middle of the way. And my mum is like blaming me for walking that way to Tampines1 which is seriously damn unreasonable -.- If I don't take that way what other way is there -.- And now she's blaming me for choosing to go Tampines1 to eat -.- Most importantly, the doctor excused me from PE and I think it's highly possible that I have to wear slippers to school on Monday and have to stand around during ACES, which is complete crap. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|