|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Against me you can come, but not affect the others. Screwed up day. I should have known Hmec was screwed up. Hello, there were so damn many clues for us to get prepared. 1) The broccolis at Ntuc were sold out. (But in the end went over to market to buy.) 2) Jingyi didn't manage to get the mushrooms. (Sold out, not bought.) 3) In the morning, I was almost late because I went home to get the Hmec ingredients that I forgot to take along with me. 4) Came to school to realise that we forgot about the capsicums. (Thanks Teresa and Taiann for giving us some.) Blooody hell. Ended up, the garlic was gone case because it's placed on the pan with oil at high temperature. And it was my idea to put the oil at High temperature cos I wanted oil to heat up faster. But we forgot to turn it back to Low when we placed the garlic. Along went Maglina's lecture and our marks. Thanks Jingyi, for not blaming me. Though I know we'll probably get marks like 25/26/27....... Btw, I lost my Physics worksheet which is really gone, because I've never took out the worksheet from my file ever before. Some shitty 27/08. Shitty day. And idk what Ms Chan will say cos I'll not meet her for fingernails for this whole week. She can't blame me what..........Wednesday raining, Thursday she not even here, Friday no Flagraising. She can only blame herself for not coming..................... Lit project was basically braindead, nothing else is in my head. I make sure my head is cleared this Sunday alright. Gah. Slacker's Zone! Jean's not here cos she's off to the mirror to try to turn her hair to sidefringe! Hi RUIJIE! Jean said I could post this! I told Rujie: "Get ready to see it soon!" Shaun and YD Mafia Wars-ing -.- Very cool right! Death Match between Caca and Kianchong (or Amerikian-chong!) P.S. Today is definitely not my freaking day. Please. The rice cooker, for some reason, off-ed by itself again. Wtheck. Then my mum say I never see properly. You want, come find me. Stop causing trouble for me. If I stepped on your toes, tell me la. Come out. We make peace agreement. Don't use such underhand measures. You want I can say sorry also. With Sincerity. I just drank cold water today. Wtheck. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|