|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Wooohooo. Just drank bubbletea although I seriously know I shouldn't==. Going to suffer tomorrow, grats. Okkkkkk today is like such a fun day. Charisma was damn funny. Impression of Kwek is changing, yay. These lines are damn funny. During Charisma Kwek was teaching Resisting Sexual Temptations Kwek: "...Some people are so selfish.." Kwek: "....just for pleasure for 10 minutes" Class: "10 minutes *laughs*" Kwek: "Sometimes can one hour la!" Class: "1 hour?! *laughs for like 1 minute*" Kwek: "Aiya, DIFFERENT PEOPLE DIFFERENT SPEEDS!" Class: "*laughs for like 3 minutes*" Kwek is crazy. Can see that she really very paisei cos she keep laughing and saying then keep saying stuff that sounds seriously wrong. She keep emphasizing on resist temptations! Then she define true love as very close friendship between a male and a female. Which seriously encourages gays and lesbians relationships. Cos cos cos very close friendship leh. Makes people think that very close friendship = true love? Whatever. Omg today the Mr Liow come in, when he's teaching I'm like WOW, LSP is going to be boring for the whole year==. Sorry I don't have a seriously good impression of him cos I have no idea what's his talking about zzzzz. Going Orchard this weekends. We are going Ahahahahaha, if I ever come back with H1N1 I won't find it shocking. Entering TanTockSeng: 3 days. 不可收拾 problem not solved and will never have a solution. Things will just go on like this and no one else will make the effort to do anything either. EDIT: I feel guilty. Ya, it's my fault that things got worse. But what's done can't be undone....:/ I don't know what I can do now, except just looking at this matter getting worse everyday. If you can offer a solution I'll be glad to accept. I'm tired of saying what's wrong with Blogger everyday==. No pictures for now zzz. Labels: Different people different speeds, Going to tio H1N1, I don't like LSP, I hate H1N1 |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|