|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Hope is here. Omg saw new lightttt. Canteen food wasn't really bad luhs, to be honest. And I mean only the Chicken Rice store ok. Tried it during recess and it wasn't a wrong choice, yay. So happy, there's still hope for the Chungcheng canteen! And seriously the lessons today was not exactly bad. 1) Chan keep scolding about class cleanliness lol, then scold until very fierce, I think bad mood. Never bring textbook, but got visualiser(sp?). I realised she teach damn fast. :/ 2) Art was quite nice ok! Slackish one. Cheng didn't scold even praise us for not being late! The activities are so fun! Drew some birds flying for the first song, Cheng say the song name is "View of Heaven"(?). Idk luhs. 3) Recess was not bad la, satisfied with the new canteen. 4) I&E the teacher is quite funny hahahahahaha. 5) Bercury has transformed Hist lessons into drama lessons omg. :/ (He ownself like drama is his business T_T.) 6) Yan Lao Shi didn't come and I think she's not coming for the whole week! Quarantine!(Prevent H1N1; social responsibility!) Had such a fun time today ahahahahaha. God drank cold drinks zzzzzzzzzz. Last went Eastpoint was like ages ago. Before that we missed like 3 buses hahahahaha. And Shuhui hurt her leg! Lots of blood x_x! Thankfully it started clotting I think but the plasma(?) platelets(?) (Seriously I hate bio==) drips down. Forget it I seriously hate Bio==. Hahahahaha I still quite shocked that Chan go accept pk's voucher la! Teacher leh, if it was me I'll be damn paisei lor! Tomorrow shall try out the other new canteen stores, hopefully there will be more hope! x)) Yay in such a good mood now; might go out later to the malls. (H1N1! :O) Blogger is having stupid problems like, not allowing people to post photos. Now the pictures taken during Art and I&E no need put le==. Blogger sucks. Happy Youth Day, nevertheless. /EDIT; PK, I HATE EASTPOINT BANQUET! Had a seriously bad impression==. Don't know, I just didn't went there ever since....last last year? last year? Can't remember==. Tomorrow school can see new cher! Mr Liow! Hahahaha hope he's really a nice person man! x)))) Wth next monday is school holiday, another Hmec lesson missed. And I can totally imagine how Maglina will go; You guys are very behind time, we have to rush. (Or something like this) Then the workbook answers she so fast scroll down how to copy==. But monday holiday = no tie day! Which gives me one more week to go turn my house upside down to find my tie zzzz. Where the hell are you. Labels: Banquet sucks, Chungcheng canteen is not hopeless, Don't give up on Chungcheng canteen, Don't go rice and vege, I hate H1N1, What's up with Blogger== |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|