|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Kinda confused. If I feel like it I would visit the malls today. If I feel like it I would visit my old student care. If I feel like it I would maple the whole day. If I feel like it ................ I wanna hit the malls. Nothing much more to do alr -_- I wished my holidays were more packed than now. I'm freaking rotting at home. God damn it. I WANT TO QUIT MAPLE. But I need to think of what's gonna entertain me for the next 20 days. Don't tell me homework. -_- Yikes. Omg today is Thursday~ Laughing session from 8pm-830pm. YAY. :)) *opens refrigerator* Omg, I finished 45-50 oreo cookies in 2 days. Oooops. Ooooooops. I want more oreo cookies, really. Yikes. 45-50 is nothing for a chocolate + cookie lover :P Bloody shit. Tried to help my P6 cousin with her maths and I realised I don't know how to do. -_- Gooodness. !!!!!!!!!! I forgot everything already. Gah. Gah. Gah. Gah. Gah. T_T I miss my ahma. :/ She very long never come visit us already. :/ Last time when she frequently come, I was like "Don't want ahma come." Now she hardly come le, I miss her coming already. I feel so guilty for not wanting her to come in the past. I miss my ahma. :( |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|