|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Monday, June 8, 2009
I want moderately packed holidays! Uh, later going macs, but not eating. I want moderately packed holidays! Heh, I don't want to be rotting at home. Hopefully schedule for this week: Monday: Out with Shuhui Tuesday: Probably visiting Childcare with Yijun. (I've decided to drop the whole idea of visiting Studentcare unless I feel like it again) Wednesday: I'm free :O Thursday: Night time got make up tuition(I hate it -_-) Friday: Hopefully Ahma will come? Saturday: idk Sunday: idk Okay at least I can rest for 1 whole day hmm. But I'll be bored to death. Hope tomorrow can visit Childcare too, I promised the teachers there :X Lastly I don't know what to eat for lunch cos I was supposed to take macs! And I have Alternative which is Chicken Rice which I can't take either. Freaking pissed with the medicine that the doctor gave but what can I do. Not to mention, I ate an oreo donut and a chocolate pancake yesterday which made me freaking pissed at my willpower too. Uh, I guess it's not the medicine's fault. Ah wtf am I giving in to temptations. Freak. Wtf. I need a stronger willpower. This can't go on like this. First things first: YES. I had not taken any chocolate today. Improvement. This could have been mine. If I didn't get a sorethroat, this would have been mine. If I didn't eat too much oreo, this would have been mine. If If If. We are freaking slow. 3hours, 30 questions, 1 worksheet - Algebra worksheet. Approximately 6mins/question. Freaking slow. And we have like many other subjects?! But I'm glad we did did something. At home = computer all day = nothing done. Depends la, if have homework mood = a lot things done. Was damn tempted to get a chocolate donut but I resisted. (very hard) Which is good. Can my throat heal. Right now. :( My wish now is for my sore throat to heal by class bbq. Okay should be okay la more than one week ya know. -_- Til then, I have to abstain from the stuff that I usually eat. And my father just bought a pack of chocolates what does he mean T_T |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|