|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Counting down my days. ![]() (Look like the Art textbook that one :O) Haven't much time left. Let's start this in a chronological order. 2 more days - Class bbq 19th 4 more days - Going out 21st 7 more days - CDC Practice 24th 8 more days - CDC Camp 25th 12 more days - School reopen 29th 12 more days - School Concert 29th Hahahaha Like still have a lot time to do homework leh, heh. Gah I'm looking forward to 19th and 21st but not 29th. :( Drama Camp: Don't nightwalk please. I was already scared half dead when they played Office 有鬼 last year. And they even said Office 有鬼 was the least scariest among the DVDs they have brought. I can't imagine if they played the scariest one. Seriously I don't have much courage luhs. HAHAHAHA Yesterday I told Shuhui about my scary encounter and her reaction made me even more scared can! God, now I realised I can make myself don't think about stuff if I want to easily. Okay, nvm. I hope I'll be un-recognisable during the concert, heh. x)) Edit: Heh, feel so relaxed now. Guess only Shuhui knows why! :P |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|