|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Maths Day Credits to pk. I look unglam nvm la k. HAHAHA Cos the rest of them look glam so unfair to edit it just for myself. So like that la. yay A4 is the best - admit it. (ya right -_-) Someone should have held up Twisties! BECAUSE of the titbits we brought, we had to hide them when teachers come, and clean up the place cos the person threaten us to complain to our cher if we don't. ![]() Pk loves T1 fan, she said she wanted to write a dedication to it! Here are some extracted parts of it: "Without you, I wouldn't have survived." "Without you, my existence is no longer important." Somewhere between this lines k. A4 is the best admit it. Boring. Quite boring, actually. Esp the F.L. talk. -_- You all all know about my bluetooth, so yeah. My job today was to like hold the piece of paper up and maybe guide a bit la. Cos, at first, I didn't even know how to do LOL. Then after that then began to understand what we must do. The leader's name is Zhen Bang(?) Whatever la. Super boring, shall upload pictures later! Hope pk and jean has them :D /PS Today the css3 aijia came to our school. I think she either supporter or competitor for the debating competition. Stupid leh. Tried to follow behind her to see whether I shorter than her. (cos they say she very short what!) Me and jean went to follow behind her LOL. Then, she like thought we want her autograph cos she keeping walking faster and faster -_- Don't think too much please. EDITED: TIONGXIM SISTERS FOREVER~ ♥ TSF :)) We got 5 members! This is like so CAL. Omg I feel like sleeping now. -_- Maths Day drains me of all my energy ZZZ "T1 fan, T1 fan, the latest auntie trend!" "The T1 aunties" |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|