|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Thursday, May 28, 2009
I need more luck. ![]() Heh, I want luckkkk please. Sighs, today couldn't been worse. Except that we managed to skip movie screening. But I kinda regretted it totally when I reached the staff room siol. Slackish CDC rehearsals. :) Helped Chan with report books cos she randomly came up to us. (She despo then find us one la.) But as I've said above I kinda regretted it totally. I feel a bit stupid losing track of them and calling Kairong to ask them where they are. -_- And right, Mr Lam came in, and told Chan(damn loudly), "Wah, you making use of students again ah?" Then Chan didn't answer LOL, I think she giving him the don't-say-so-loud-la face. Then Chan still ask him whether he needs students to help him siol. Basically pon-ed the whole movie screening la. We were the girls who went toilet and never came back. Someone(don't know who, maybe Chan) already take our attendance alr, shouldn't have went back. Then when watching the bball halfway, saw Jiaqi walking past us. Jiaqi: "Movie screening 完了, 你们的bag还在上面!" Rushed back to MP2 siol -_- And what ah, some people there, "eeee!", "eeee!", "eeee!". Wahlao, you think you what siol. (Don't think you big la, if not I puke siol) You all no sportsmanship k. If you guys have a life you wouldn't do such childish things. -_- Bottle Rocket was damn fun. We were late for it by like 35 minutes w/e la. No pictures cos Bluetooth is sick. And guess what, our rockets are gone, after the competition. Pk say maybe fly too far alr, they cannot see. HAHAHA. :) ![]() All credits to Pk. Heh, our halfway-done rocket. Went lucky, then T1. Bought 2 tubes of sweet. Wahlao stupid Shuhui don't believe I finished the sweets faster than her! I can finish gummies fast, but not those other ones la. Then went toilet kena scolded by some auntie. Aiya, not blaming shijia k! :) Everything's fine la. I know the auntie angry, but need like that mah? She say I never apologise to her, I got what! I was like "Orh, sorry." Call me crazy siol. 用词不当 siol. I never apologise, she call me crazy? Whatever la don't ask k. I want more luckkkkkkkkkk. After today's incident it makes me have a stronger impression that Chan is a very very very very random person -_- I need more luck la. Omg tomorrow is sleeping day. Lo's speech are free sleeping pills. -_- (But I don't need it.) Tomorrow we're getting back report books omg. I feel like throwing it away. EDIT: ALTEAM! 8 MEMBERS AND STILL COUNTING K! First few days of opening no need follow Recruitment Policy! |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|