|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Friday, May 15, 2009
Excited. Going to movie later with Yuhui and probably, momo? :) HAHAHA Can't wait. And it's rare that I'm on the computer cos I'm having a Maths Trail later (-_-) And I had less then 6 hours of sleep cos I couldn't sleep (-_-) You'll probably see me with panda eyes later :( I hate Chan, for the panda eyes. (It's my own problem, I know. T_T) Okay time to go to school already and can't wait for the movie together! x) Coming back with pictures, I guess? With Yuhui the photographer around HAHAHA x) Fun Trail ![]() HAHAHAHA We unluckily got this station. RED WHITE RED WHITE - We're the Singapore Flag! :) Smiley for Shuhui cos she a bit unglam :D /EDIT: The whites both have their black bags in front of them hahahaha :P YAY Maths Trail so fun okayyyyyyyyy Chan JUST EXCEPT THE WAKING UP PART. /PS Eric is in Maths Trail PW (LOL) Anyway, I just realised that it's easy to play the game but hard to organise (-_-) So we're going to have a hard time ZZZ. Anyway we tried out 2 games. The 1st game, which is the one that we are supposed to organise, is damn damn damn boring. (-_-) Don't know whose idea to go measure what Tech Block (-_-) Then we cannot choose leh, wahlao. Actually wanted Unomania (-_-) (Stupid names, I know.) Then Chan say cannot ZZZZ. The 2nd game damn funnnnnn. :P Treasure Hunt lehhhh! So funnnn but they put wrong leader for that game la (-_-) The leader of that station so serious one, can't take jokes one (-_-) Ya what, 2 minus signs put one above another become equal sign what! (-) + (-) = (=) Then right chers still want take picture (-_-) Confirm super unglam in the picture cos supressing laughter (-_-) Wahlao. Stupid. Now still don't know the leader's name (-_-) Okay gtg, going out! :D :D :D Fun Today is a fun day cos I mentioned Fun twice out of 3 titles. :) Okay, went out with momo and Yuhui to around T1 area. Wore classtee cos that's the only pink shirt I haveeeeee :D In the end, never watch 17 Again cos momo was late and we didn't want to go for the 4:20 time slot. Also cannot blame momo la, not his fault x) Then we just walk walk around :D Yuhui keep taking pictures la. Shall upload pictures later! :D All pictures with Yuhui. So good to have a reunion with pri sch great friends x) Hope to have more:D YAY Although I'm half cut off. :P HAHAHA :D Momo loves chendol :) (He's going to kill me and yuhui for uploading :P) EVERYTHING BUDGET!!!!! :P Credits to Yuhui! :) /PS Shall be uploading Maths Trail photo(s) once Pk is free :P Thanks! :P |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|