|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Our fruit of labour. Indeed, Indeed, I couldn't find any other phrases to sum it all up than "Our fruit of labour." Today's performance was really good, not as in, like I'm very sure it will get Gold with Honours, but as in I really think it was our personal best. It was really great, though there were minor mistakes like my yellow cloth ( :( ) and we running a little laggy. It really gives me a sense of achievement when Lao Liu was exclaiming "中正超棒! 中正超棒!" and Long Lay Na together with Low Hwee Hwee (and the other teacher who came to help) coming out of the theatre with smiling faces, something which we hadn't seen for a really long time, and telling us it was very good. It just shocks me when we came out of the theatre with our props and we see Lao Liu jumping, exclaiming, saying it was really good, cos she has never ever said that before. And she even came up to everyone to shake hands, it might be exaggerating, but it was the truth. Siyu almost cried I think, and I thought I felt like crying, but I didn't, which was good. We had not stayed back so late everyday for nothing. We hadn't fold those yellow cloth so many times until we're frustrated for nothing. I hadn't chiong-ed homework during lessons for nothing. (-.-) We hadn't listened to Lao Liu's scoldings for nothing. Heard Long Lay Na that we'll be having a 公演, Idk when. But it wouldn't be as good as today, cos it's not as important. The spirit wouldn't be there la. That's the thing about SYF. It really boosts the spirit. ![]() I might be missing SYF rehearsals. :) Omg, I'm getting emotional. I can't wait for the results to be out. No matter what the result, we've given all our best. That's enough. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|