|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Late back home after Drama, as usual. And there's drama tomorrow. Thank goodness Thursday is an off-day for us to recharge. Haiz, talk about Thursday. THURSDAY THURSDAY THAT FREAKING DAY. Firstly, Ms Cheng held up our com time. Which we could we have used to complete that quiz. Talk about her, we're missing Art lesson. Three cheers. Secondly, chionged Maths during Maths lesson and the worksheet is like sooo long (although it's only 1 page) and never-ending. -.- Plus, you're kept under close watch by Ms Chan, who is sitting just behind. (pressure) Thirdly, PW seems screwed. But I thought the skit went quite well. :) At least I didn't forget lines! :D Haiz. More research and we'll make our project right. I hope? We need more research. We've turned the wrong way. Fourthly, there seems to be never-ending homework. (Edit)Lastly, today hor, Ms Mong spoilt our class screen. (BIM BIM BAM BAM. Super cool effect ah! :x) Almost hit her, luckily her reaction is fast enough. The screen was like hanging lor, swinging like a pendulum. LOL, teacher call people to come fix, super fast one leh. Student call people to come fix, 1 month still haven't come. -.- Maybe we should ask the teachers to help us report. :O Now we won't have a class screen(?) Plus, this thursday something major shall happen. (Minor in some sense.) I'm scared. I'm afraid. But, I wonder. I wonder what will we see. Mixed Feelings. Finding experience/stories/knowledge of the Grand Audi. If you've had experiences/knowledge, please do share. :) I've got one here - Never play the Grand Audi piano at night because if you do so, you'll feel another pair of hands on your hands... (Uh, I'm freaking out. Don't know see how many people play the piano during CDC rehearsals already liao lor..) CCHMS is rich in history. Not all are pleasant. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|