|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Singtel Broadband really sucks. D: It can just suddenly shut down on you. T_T Singtel Broadband + Vista = worst combination Anyway, I'm glad it's fine now and shall not complain any further just in case it gets revenge. (HA:P) I haven't do my Art yet. Jiaqi even worse, haven't even started and her Art is tomorrow. All the best to her. Hist - It wasn't too bad. Mr Bercury talk very fast. Can't catch it you know. He was like telling me about the memorial and I was like "Yeah." to everything he said. Cos I really can't catch it okay. I don't really get Judgement though. HCL - Not bad! :D I did the worksheet without actually finishing those passages but well...in groupwork it's like this. :D LSCB - Miss Ong came in. Salah timetable la. Math - I hate her powerpoint slides. Don't ask me why, cos I don't know too. ACC - 中医! HAHAHA Not bad la, I realised my tongue is like super white. There was this trick that the doctor taught us to hold our bladder for awhile(?). HAHAHA Really got some sort of feeling when you press it. Maybe it leads to the bladder. x) PW - Some groups presented today :D Quite okay. :D I hope ours can be successful too! x) There's some research and graphs to do too. Timed Compre - Was not in the mood to do any comprehension though. CDC - Slacked. Then, at 630, Lao call us to rehearse from the start. Ended up 8+ reach home. But it will be later, in time to come as SYF comes nearer. Can imagine even worse than last year's 湖畔留恒. Art sucks. :( This 2 words is a repitition I know, but it really do suck. A lot. Geog tomorrow, good luck. Cross fingers, I'm aiming for a pass. But I have some hope for getting more than a pass because Jiaqi wrote her answers in her own words and is able to get full marks for the question. There's still some hope. :) 阅读考察 tomorrow. HAHAHA I can't believe I finished the chinese book. It's the second chinese book I finished la, the first one is 蝉为谁鸣. :D But I think this book is so much nicer. Almost slept reading the 蝉为谁鸣. Things to do - Pack my bag for tomorrow Sign the Maths Holi Assignment (which I didn't do yesterday) Watch TV now The world don't owe anyone a living. Society works in such a way that it's easy to help people, but when you want to receive help, it's a different story. Life is a mirror, if you smile at it, it will smile back at you. -Iris That's sometimes. 250 Posts. 24/03/09 I must have blogged a lot. Miss Yee(Sok Yee), all the best.. Though I don't really know what really happened.. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|