|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Omg I'm like soo happy hahahahahas. Reasons: 1) Common Tests are over! :D 2) My com bluetooth is okay liao! HOHOHO I have my pictures :) I can post those AHS pics I took :D Today History was a little difficult, from what I think. I think the question 1a is okay, question 2a not very good though. Like crapping like that, MCQ 1st question different from the others. (unsure) The whole paper is worth 15 marks hahaha. :) Lit lecture-super sian. Zah. Went to support the Bdiv Bball Girls @ AHS. Waited in school for like don't know how loooong before the bus came. Result: We lost. 66-65. It was a very close match. :/ AHS was quite strong. They passed the ball very accurately and not to mention, their free shots. Wth la! Everytime they get free shots is confirm can get the points one leh. x[ They get the free shots like don't know how many times la! The last point and damned point, 65-66 point for them, is scored by the free shot. Like wth right?!?!?!?!?!?! Crapshit la. Real close match. In the beginning, CCH was leading by 9 points! Then, the last 10 minutes, AHS suddenly like a lot energy and keep scoring. Damn. Shuhui said it was probably they wanted to conserve their energy for the last 10 minutes. I guess it's damn correct la. Zah. Enough of the roaring. :) I think this is super cool la! The mirrors are placed there for a reason. :) They got a waterfall/fountain.(?) But we've got a lake. I'm not trying to mean anything or whatever. Sort of a basement canteen. It's quite small though. Tried their chicken rice, not bad la. :D Random pic. Even I don't even know what's this lols. Hostel? :) Anglican House. Hahaha that's all. It's sort of a FG outing. Quite cool la XD (random) Eww. Hate watercooler water. Tomorrow back to school. :/ Hate it. Love common tests period. Ha. Cheered so loudly just now that my voice a bit hoarse. Now, it's better :D /Edited Why Ms Chan knows the way around AHS? :O |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|