|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Not a word of sorry or thanks? 1st thing to say, I shouldn't be here. Because: 1) I have Maths to do which is due by tmr 2) I have Art to do which is due by fri (Art sucks) 3) I have to revise for Bio Test which is tomorrow 4) I have to do the Bio Worksheet which is due by tomorrow/fri(?) 5) I have to go TM later to buy some stuff which will take up some time Really, it's true. Anyway, I'll still blog la. Cos...I think since I've started I should end it. x) Music - Boring. As usual. Chinese Orchestra lor. HCL - The test, 60-40 bah. Some don't know how to do. English - Mr Ahmad had to go for Band SYF so we just did the comprehension. :D Geog - Jiaqi was right, the teachers were quite lenient and allowed you to explain in your own words for the questions. But still, as I've expected, I failed my Question 2 of Structure Questions. I've already tried my best to dig up whatever I could remember for Meanders for that question, but still got a 0. LSCB - Watched the video that was put at Yinghui's blog. Did not laugh cos watched before. Helped Jiaqi to bring back her Chem file because she left it in class. BN still having lesson sia. Poor kids. Things to do - -The above mentioned I don't take what is not mine, Jocelyn I miss the past. :( I want someone like Yuhui as a friend. If there's no trust, what's the point? This is all crap. I'm like still wondering what caused this. Life Science tomorrow... Speechless. Chem test returning tomorrow! Zah. Everyone, what's done cannot be undone. Let's focus more on the undone one: Bio Test! Don't think too much and I hope getting back the Chem Test won't affect my mood for tomorrow's Bio.. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|