|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Friday, March 27, 2009
Haiz. I realised what I hate is not Art, but Painting til the wee hours of the day. Jeez. I wished I learnt painting in the past instead of drawing and crayons. HA. HAHAHA :D LSCB - STDs? Bu fan de Ai! Maths - Got a 'L'(Late) for not submitting the D1. Jeez. Who will go and remember the deadlines that she put on her powerpoint? Last time Ms Chan is maths lesson then go through one lor, no need remember the deadlines. ZZZ No point thinking about it anyway, afterall it's already on her "I.O.U" so ya, nothing else can happen. EPS - Late by 15 minutes. Nicholas Loh keep on saying and saying la. Sarcasm. "If I need a wall, I will find another one, at least one that is not late." Around there, this is edited version. English - Groupwork! :D Art - Uh, Common Test Questions Changed! :D Must be everyone failed Art CT, so must change to easier questions like labelling of the picture. I love crayons though my hands get dirty. Gotta cut my nails, so disgusting, bits of crayons enter. :X SYF is coming, 18/04. Zah. Tomorrow still have to go for CDC at 9am T_T No choice la, SYF coming. Tomorrow is Earth Hour! And my aunt called us to bring our torchlights because the place(where we celebrate Ahma's bday) will be closing its lights tomorrow at Earth Hour! HAHAHA So cooool! There are quite a number of things to do for homework. 1) Maths D2 and some Textbook questions on don't know what deadline. (It's on the ppt, but I don't remember.) 2) Science Worksheet on Reproduction in Man. 3) Art Crayons thing I can't remember anymore. A lot people come for Parents-Teacher Conference lor! Filled with cars. Glad my parents never come. I think Ms Kwek don't even know who is who. Then everybody also say very good, very obedient, cos she really don't know who. Ms Kwek is forever wearing the purple pyjamas. Today also wearing. ZZZ. Hates waking up early, Jocelyn |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|