|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Saturday, March 14, 2009
HAHAHAHA For fun and laughter peace and joy, Enjoy. Credits to Ms Mong :P William Tell(Mum's version) I think Ms Mong is really nice and interesting and let us watch interesting videos. :) Oh, I'm missing this tune playing everyday already HAHAHAHA LOL. And, why answer the phone and get off the phone? Hmmm.. Nevertheless, it's marvellous. Does't she go out of breath or something? TEEHEE. x) (Edited.) I am up, I am up, Im up and dressed Can I wear this, am I cute, are the boys impressed Wheres my clothes and my shoes and my backpack at And, Yes Im wearing that No mom, no OJ, wheres the pop tarts at Wheres my lunch, eww gross, do I look fat? After school bring me a snack when I get back And then its homework until I collapse Watch some TV shows, to us teens its the most important thing of all Get my TIVO for set up for gossip girls—the coolest show of all Please remember not to come downstairs when my friends are over here Just stay upstairs all the time so when we gossip you will not hear TTYL, Not now, Im coming, can you drive me there Close my door, Get out! Please dont touch mess up my hair I said thank you, I dont want to, please dont bother me Theres my cell phone, its a text, Ill have to BRB LOL, cu later, take me to the mall Wait one second I have to take this call. Thats so chill, so cool, oh mom please chillax ROTFL, oh please dad just relax I hear breathing mom, is that you on my call While youre here though can I have money for the mall Hi mom, its me, Im over at sandys and I'm wondering if I can spend the night? We're watching movies And yes, Sandy's mom is also here right now, talk to her, oh maybe shes in the shower so im not sure how. Oh man what If my parents catch me there are some things that we do that all parents cant see I forgot my homework, what Im grounded, oh you are so unfair Were you never young, youre the worst, and you are always late to day care Do I have to, I dont want to, can I have some money Not a boyfriend, were just friends, just an FWB You dont get me, your so lame, can you drop me off here I dont want my friends to see you near My day was fine, and my test was just ok ill never be like you, my kids will be great dont read my diary, just give me my privacy Can I go to the dance, I wont get an STD Oh and about parents who patrol about Parental controls they dont really work We know when you lurk And often cover up With fake homework Or IM our friends red parents alert So I want to tell you that when we say that we hate you We know you really want to keep us safe But can I just make our case Sometimes we just want a little freedom from your rules And when you nag us, and tell us to Take out the trash and clean dog poo Our only course of action is to roll our eyes at you Mom! Brush my teeth, wash my face, fight with mom Text my friends, ask for money, put my retainer on I guess its true, I love you And tomorrow we will do this all again because a moms nags never end Can I have a later curfew I need it, just trust me, everyone else does it too Hey mom hey mom hey mom hey mom, hey mom I love you, I do, I just don't tell you. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|