|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Monday, March 23, 2009
Blogger changed a little. Now you can view your blog in a new window at the dashboard. HAHAHA :D Charisma - All I could remember was Ms Kwek kept talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking like a radio. Jeez. (I get tired typing all these; doesn't she gets tired too?) HCL - Damn fun la! Had it at concourse again because laoshi was lazy to climb up the stairs. HAHAHA x) D&T - Finally cut out some pieces. Wahlao, this happened last year liao leh. That Mr Ang(?) come in again, start to scold us, ask us clean etc. It's a complete repitition. And, it's forever before recess/lunch. Really. I know it's our fault for not cleaning up, but just want to say that, this happened last year too. ELL - Super glad that Ms Kwek never call me again la (-.=") Forever calling me. And I can bet that, she still doesn't even know who her lit rep is, really. (ZZZZ) Assembly - Uh..Mdm Tay(?) talked about Streaming Criteria. Got people want take 10 subjects wor. So pro. x) Aiya, quite boring one la. Interaction - Did the chi test, anyhow do la. x) And, some weird guy was swimming in the lake. (LOL) I have to do my Art. Argh. :@ Wednesday la x) HAHAHA. Art sucks. :( And I really think I should kick off the habit of drawing random stuff on notes/papers/handouts. and a lot of weird weird habits. HABIT Kick off H, Still have ABIT Kick off A, Still have BIT Kick off B, Still have IT Kick off I, Still have T Kick off T, You're free. :) So hard la! HAHAHA Shall stop crapping immediately x) Omg tomorrow is a long day T_T HIST HCL LSCB MATH ACC PW This is all killing me. Actually, I only see the "HIST" then I feel sian liao. I can bet tomorrow will not be a good day. Zah. Things to do - 1) Sign the Maths Holiday Assignment (Why need to sign in the first place -.-") 2) Get the halfway-done powerpoint saved into my thumbdrive and bring to school for PW. 3) Try to find my Jotter Book and pray that I can find it. 4) Watch TV HAHAHA x) Shall go do Number 2 now! Jumping to facebook first, Jocelyn |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|