|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Hohoho I'm back. Sorry for not updating yesterday. Printing machine down (LOL) Okay the real reason is too tired. Went out to eat and came back to sleep. Super tired one la. This morning did some revision:D Anyway, I'll try to post what I remember from yesterday. 1) HCL @ LT1 Maths teacher at LH2 having course LOL. Anyway, the lesson is taken by Yan Lao Shi then we had combined class with IT. It was cool to have HCL in LT1 but I guess that's the last time we're going there ba. 2) Hist Omg History teacher at LH2 having course too YAY :X We did our own stuff. :D HAHAHAHAHA History common test is next week -,- 3) ELT A lot people siam ELT sia. Go watch Badminton la! My damn answer was taken by Ms Kwek to "mark" la. Ya, the 5-mins-complete answer. SO ZZZ la tell her not to take already she still go and take. (I got 2 marks for that answer :)) Anyway, we are to perform a 10min sketch. 4) Catching in the Library We tried to play catching in the library and it was so fun. Oops. Someone took my glasses and start running away with it. Finally, we let her off la, since she really want to go. I know you might be confused reading this but this is all I can say anyway. Playing in the library super fun la, but kairong very serious leh! Keep asking us to lower down volume hahaha. :P 5) CDC We went LH2. Love LH2 la okay. Rocks. Don't have climb that stupid stairs. That's why I prefer to go on Fridays :D OMG can you believe it--today lao liu never come. SUPER HIGH one leh me! GOSH SO fun la! Then the LH2 was filled with whiteboards and markers and tables and paper and sweets. Super fun. Yesterday's rehearsal was super slack. We had to run (Kept laughing okay) Can't help it but I guess I would say Mr Loh(Nicholas)'s method worked. (Bite your tongue if you want to laugh) In the end tried to think of unhappy stuff and didn't laugh anymore. Then when not our scene we entertained ourselves by exploring the LH2. Then, Shuhui took 12 home while we took MRT. Got this super high pitch tone by my sec1 junior. :D (It feels a bit weird saying this though.) 6) LSCB Totally rocks. We changed our seating arrangements. One thing that is good: Don't have to face the sunlight that is shining from the door into the class. :D So happy la! I'm starting to love Bio Lab Lessons :D YAY! 7) Homework DnT Orthographic Drawing (Damn) Revision for subjects :) Jiayous to everyone on revision! :D I totally hate Particulate Model of Matter la. Okay see ya, I'm going back to revision. :D OMG I hope laoliu won't come again :) Next rehearsal will be on friday yay! LH2 again :D Love common tests! (sounds a bit wrong) |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|