|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Thursday, February 26, 2009
HIHI. :D Today very tired. Common Tests are coming. Sec2 life is busy. 1) D&T It was pretty boring almost slept. Mr Sim talk so boring la. So glad I somehow managed to listen to the last part of what's he's saying. (Which is really, really the main point of today's class) Today we learn Orthographic Drawing (chim right! B)) Acceptable la. But have homework la !@#$%^& Still 5 questions somemore. + Selected Design !~@$#Q%$% DAMN LA And there were bloodsuckers in the class. And I do mean, literally. I've got FOUR mosquito bites la. Wahlao, just exactly how many mosquitoes are there? 2) Bio Today a teacher came in, should be the NIE one. It's like I haven't seen Ms Mong for weeks la. (Not important anyway) Ms Mong so nice, let us watch video when we say we need break. Bio a lot of stuff to remember but overall everything is logical :D 3) English Argh. I think my book review gone case la. I slack liao la! DON'T CARE LIAO LA! SO ZZZ la. Damn la. 4) EPS We watched Nanny McPhee today! It's so nice la! But due to time constraint, we couldn't watch the whole thing x[ SAD LA. 5) Homework D&T (WTH.) Due by Next monday. (Go. And. Die.) English Movie Review NTS when need pass out. (Someone fill me in with this info please? Thanks.) English Literature(I've posted this for 2 days liao) Ya I've been dragging the completion of this homework. But I totally don't want to do la. =.= Hate Ms Kwek la. Just gave us this paper and call us do. Then never do = 500 word essay. SO ZZZZ go school then do la Revision for CTs(?) don't know whether have time. Maths CT is 30% of overall mark :) Loves Maths. Anyway, there's a lot of stuff to do la. Esp History, sometimes I don't even know what I've learnt after a History lesson, oh well. 6) Charisma Today we got the theme Heroes. Got some funny ones :D Like.. Hero: Ms Kwek Quality: (Loves) Reflections And she still say "I hope you are not being sarcastic or anything." She's so reflective. :) She say if you never go and write on the board, you must give me one 500 word essay on heroes. SO ZZZ right. Hero: Mr Chua Quality: Altruism Reason: Stay back in school to scold people(=help people improve) when he can go home and slack. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|