|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Hello. Yay I'm back to blog. A lot HW today la. :/ ELL was a little boring, but which lesson is fun? Hoho. I wasn't that looking forward to HCL, but it was alright. Fubin, KianChong, Pengker and Peishan had to come out to read. :D We read the newspaper and I realised, Hatebook is the evil twin of Facebook. I read wrongly, thinking that Hatebook is against Facebook HAHAHAh. :X We watched To Sir, with love during English today. I finally can sort of understand what they talking liao lor. Mr Ahmad is like so nice la!! He buy the DVD (Region 4) AND THE DVD PLAYER (All Regions) OMG, just for To Sir, with love. To everyone's utter disappointment, the dvd player did not work. SAD LIFE. Mr Ahmad spent so much :/ He's real nice. REAL NICE. Satisfactory. Higher than what I aimed for :X Today went through C4. HAHAHA No more water + emo + walk out liao. Oops. She's in better mood than before. :D Things turned out smoothly. New teacher for maths again -.- Freak la. Charisma was totally LOL. So slack one lor. She jealous she not married :P History was quite fun. We had to act like crying lor! xD HOHOHOHO. I'm going to change my blog title already. :/ LOL. Homework: -Maths C5 -Bio Worksheet -Chinese Worksheets(Don't know when pass up) -Sign Maths Test -Watch TV -Bring $15 for CDC YAY. THERE'S LIFE SCIENCE TOMORROW! 140 TOMORROW! There's CDC tomorrow. Ya, lao liu will stone at the first scene again lor. Then, we're be there staring? Ya. I will change my blog title once I think of a nice one. :D Sian la. Take other people's blog title :/ |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|