|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Hello again. Today something unusual happened. Basically the day was quite alright till maths lesson. Art we had a stupid test which I'll most likely fail bah. I don't even get a thing of what they are saying. Darn. We went through the test during HCL. Nothing much happened though. Recess was Japan Delights (LIKE AFTER SOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG) We learnt about those red blood cells and plasma during Bio today. Real great. I'm starting to think Bio is fun but FPSP totally contradicts with what I think. Okay. Maths. I expected to get back my maths test. Got course, no time mark. She suddenly emo lor, halfway while teaching. Sit there drink her water very emo-ly, while everyone just talked (oops) Then after drinking, she very angry. Then after saying some words, left her C4 and Solutions worksheet and went off. -in the middle of the lesson. Last words (and probably the only) she wrote. She say it's the boys' fault when she was at the canteen, eating(?) (Some) Anyway, she'll come back on thursday. And, I need to hand in my damned C3 which I never bring to her tmr AND I seriously want to tell her that, I don't get any of her solutions. ACC is like chatting time lah. OOPS. PW is getting better now. Mr Lam say it's exciting now. Don't really think so. The movie was great, the person playing the movie was not GREAT. She keep skipping some parts lah, to shorten the time. How would you like your movie to be cut off halfway? It's NC16 or something? (DUH) Went to CDC late. Didn't change :D And today we were like chatting all the way la. Lao Liu stone at the opening scene for the whole drama period. So lol lah. Then our seniors shared with us about their experience of the sec2 camp. Sounds fun except the toilets part. As promised, OUR TOTAL DEFENCE THING :D YAY! Homework due tomorrow(for me): -Maths C3 -Music File -ENF(FREAK MUST CHIONG IN SCHOOL) Tomorrow don't think will get back Geog test right? AND, Anybody who hates Valentine's Day here? :] |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|