|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
HAPPY 200th post to me :D PW rocked. :D And I realised I don't hate D&T that much afterall. HoHoHo. Today was quite okay lah, probably because I've got everything done so I don't hate it. Weird. Rivers and Environment sucked. So chim lah. x[ Ending the proportion lessons. Algebra coming up. All the chim chim but damn impt stuff coming up. Never really listened in LSCB. x[ HCL got back tingxie. So fast mark finish. :O CDC we practiced SYF. Then the Sec1s very kelian lah, they sit there, watch us perform. Everyweek like that they confirm quit one okay. -.- Then suddenly xiao liu got 2 sec1 boys to substitute the dingdang part. Then lao liu suddenly call everyone stop performing, then listen to her talk like radio. She talk for don't know how long about the SYF rules etc. Damn boring okay. We even told the Sec1s "Don't worry, not everyweek like that one." If not later they scared off x[ All I know is Fangyu wanted to go tuition around 6.10 then lao liu don't allow lah. so unreasonable. Then lao liu keep talking like radio until 6.25, then want everyone to start the performance practice. The Sec1s nothing to do, sit there, listen to lao liu talk and watch us perform for the third time?! Very cham. Anyway, found a yumin junior in cdc, GaoShan from RP.:D Crapped a lot on the MRT. We talked so mega loudly that everyone with ears can hear lah. Wonder if any member of public took notice of this? :O And do some boliao things like complain to the school. -.- No offence. FLOWERS |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|