|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Yoz! :D School was great! Except LSCB. ACID burns x[ Flagraising, ran. Mr Chua was looking from above luhs. So everyone quickly run. Followed by Geog. Was basically okay, the chapter was quite un-understandable for me. x[ Music was...okay? Malay instruments. Better than last time ^^ Recess was Rice and Vege and not rushed. Long queues suck. History was quite dreaded but turned out to be fun. xD Sang Nila Utama. Basically, the textbook have some words that say "Was Singapore a bustling city with traders visiting or a small deserted island?" Somewhere around there. And I think it's totally crappish?! A textbook is supposed to tell you facts and not ask you questions F3! English was like damn boring. But I only like the behind part, which is he let us watch the movie, I want to continue watching!!! :( Math was basically checking of answers for the holiday hw. It was surprisingly not boring :O Checking of answers was fun :P Then MsChan agreed to let us off earlier on don't know which day cos she cant remember all of us MUAHAHA thanks to shaun for that ^^ LSCB was looked forward to. Got lab today then need to experiment with diluted acid. Kena Acid burns! :'( Burning sensation :O No major injury anyway. Experiment 1 succeeded 1 failed. Went for lunch then took 12 home. Rubiks!^^ SUBWAY!! |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|