|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Yoyoyoyoyoyo! LOLS. School was great. Big thanks to Jacelyn and her friend for helping us in the bookshop today :D So nice of them to help us! BD ANYWAY. Today didn't run to flagraising. *claps* And we started off with D&T and it was like super tiring?! Almost slept but I couldn't. :'( It just sucks luhs. BORING. Then followed by HCL. Did compo until like over Recess time luhs! Thankfully last part anyhow scribble some stuff and rush down to eat. If not will be like so late liao lor if don't eat. English was not looked forward to though. It was MUCH MUCH better than D&T though. At least I did not feel like sleeping. x] But I still felt bored (ZZZ) Learnt some new words which I only remembered one : ambiguous(?) I dun care the spelling luhs. Term 1 lots of stuff to do. :( Term 2 will be more and so on anyway. Get on. :/ LSCB was pretty okay. We learnt new stuff. I love Science and Maths more luhs. The teacher was pretty okay, she went every table to teach. She's sort of strict though. Copper(II) oxide! Just kidding. ACC was okay lor. It's boring as usual but teacher played one song. The lyrics was filled with meaning but unfortunately I don't get it. So yeah. And I don't intend to do anything about it either :) People who answered got this China map. Art was quite dreaded cos I basically don't like Art. What principles, elements, please, get me out of it. Drawing and painting is okay, but don't make me memorise all these beg you! Anyway, quite surprised cos the VP came to relief. Then we talked about some stuff, also quite boring one lah. Can finally go home yay! Took 12 home with Shuhui and Jasmine. Crappishly took home the Art In Life textbook and a sketchpad.-.- It's quite heavy -,- Anyway, remember to do Maths Worksheet A1 if you haven't (like me XP) That's all I guess. *looks at timetable* Gosh tomorrow History and Music =.= Not looking forward to tomorrow I think. Suckish. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|