|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
School was great. Except HCL? Almost slept x[ Geog we had some groupwork and it was quite fun although we just passed XP Our group no connection between register numbers one XP LSCB we did some labwork. And we failed x[ Cos we pour the whole thing in. HAHAHA LOL. Maths okay lor, nothing much lah. HCL is Kong Zi again then we watch the video. And like I've said so in the previous post, I don't think videos work for me and today I've confirmed that they don't. D&T go com lab research. PW totally changed my opinion towards FPSP. Cos at first I thought my team members were like bo chap one, then damn sian. (NO OFFENCE SERIOUS!! I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything) Then keep thinking in the end I will finish the whole thing by myself again whatever. But it turned out that they were quite enthu about this thing. ;] Then the whole mood changed and quite a lot of suggestions were given. ;] I hope I'll get to like FPSP better soon. x] And though Felicia didn't manage to come to our team, but grats to her anyway for managing to get out of her team and to Sirui's team :D CDC was quite fun bah, SYF practice. Thanks to Jiaqi and Kairong :] I know this words are never enough, but still, I'm seriously grateful. I hope people will change their thinking soon. I should learn to be more decisive already. . . . . . . Sian. A lot work to do. And I still don't get it. Why this and why that. When can I get out of this x[ |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|