|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Thursday, January 22, 2009
:D Today had sore throat x[. Damn pain one lor, when talk. (Now eating Strepsils :D) Life Science was very fun! :P We took our own cheek cell DNA home! :D It looks like cotton wool. XD I can't remember everything though. Then we tasted some paper. Got taste one. Last one can't taste, cos I think too much coffee intake. Teacher release early, damn shiok lah, canteen very empty. Received the chinese book from Yan Lao Shi during recess. Direct and Inverse Proportion was okay lor, a lot of steps to do. And I don't get the questions though, just look at the numbers will do. ^^ Very difficult to understand the question okay x[[ LSCB got back quiz, got 5. So sad man, Indicator question actually correct one, then I go cancel away! Sad man. Anyway, I can't answer the foolscap question lah, must listen in class more liao. And she just finished the whole chapter. . . . . Geog teacher came in late by like 20+ minutes? Whole class playing. She took our 5 mins break time DARN. English was quite cool. We designed our own review website HAHA. Mr Ahmad is a very nice person :] I queued at Noodles Selection for 20 mins when there's only about 8 people in front of me. This is damn crap lah. If I don't have sore throat already go Kampong Flare(nobody) to buy mee siam liao lah. Stupid sorethroat. CNY prac very early dismiss :D Took MRT home. Saw jessica on my way home. Talked for like 3 minutes then we went separate ways. . . . . . . Lots of hw. x[ Can't wait for performance tomorrow, i scared we put wrongly or too slow x[[ Hope not.. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|