|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Thursday, November 27, 2008
today, 27/11/08 WOW, I'm back after not posting for dunno how many days. :P Don't blame me luhs, my blog's condition will worsen each day as my passion for blogging will decrease each day. So yeah, you'll realise that the distance of days between the last post and the latest post will increase. Anyway, went Escape today. And it was fun! And scary, creepy and wet. Hahahas. The rides that I didn't try: -Rainbow(Closed) -Inverter(Closed) -Go Kart(Don't Dare and not 18years) The Flipper was scary but fun! :D Though I closed my eyes the whole ride. :P The RollerCoaster was great and fast! :D:D:D But I keep screaming luhs! (P.S. Let's leave the worst stuff behind :D) The Bumper Boats, I took it 5 times! :P Hahahahahahaha. It was just splashing and stuff. ;] I took the Ferris Wheel(cos we said to take every possible ride), the speed is super slow lah, I rate it as "For Kids". No offence. I watched my friends play the Carnival Games and they won a prize. Super pro luhs! I loved the Yakult Superman thing, it was my favourite ride :P Although people might think it's "For Kids" but I thought it was super windy and it wasn't sscary at all. ;] I played the Wet and Wild, it was wild! (wow!) I played twice, first time sit in front second time sit behind. And then, the in front person won't tio water one lah! You sit behind, wahlao, drenched like don't know what sia. But it dried after awhile :D We sat on the superx1000 slow aeroplane rides. (Cos we decided to sit on every ride possible) Hahahaha. The speed was probably 1mm/hr. Crazy one leh. "For Kids" :P We sat on the ChooChoo Train too. And then we're like "Make sure nobody see us okay? Later paisei sia.." The speed was faster then the aeroplane one though. "For Kids" :P The Pirate Ship, we sat middle. Middle is the best luhs! Sit as the top will only cause you to vomit. Unless you already used to it. Even sit at the middle we also screamed like crazy. But it was fun ^^ The worst, Haunted House. Gosh.. I don't know what to say. I went there twice. Don't know what made me go the 2nd time, but.. it's probably peer pressure. Actually not, is I keep calling my friend go with me. Lols. Hahaha. First time, confirm very scared mah. Then got one of us went the Haunted House thrice in the past, then she lead us. Screamed practically the whole thing. Then my friend keep hugging me luhs, she even more scared than me. Then got this ghost suddenly come out caused me to be separated from my other 3 friends. Left with me and my 2 friends. Then we keep hugging each other then keep screaming lor! Second time, should not be so scared liao mah, since got "experience", then we turned out more scared, including my friend who had thrice experience. Cos, we decided to hold hands. Then, halfway through, someone fell down, then because we holding hands, everyone fell down. Then it's like super dark and we cannot even see anything. All we could do was to keep shouting out names and calling everyone. Then after the fall everyone kept super closed together, including my thrice experience friend. She became super scared, don't dare to lead us already. Then we have to like walk in a group, very close together. Then we ran out of the haunted house. Gosh, we scream until no voice already. Then around 330 we went off. Went to McDonalds teacher treat us ice cream :P Then Emicakes selling Durian Pancakes then I went to buy one. Quite nice. And at McDonalds saw Sylvia. Such a coincidence, too bad she had to go back to school for band if not she could have joined us in Escape. Hahas. Anyway, who can give me cookies? :P I love cookies! Okay, I'm late from my show by 18 mins. See ya! |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|