|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Saturday, November 15, 2008
today, 15/11/08 quizzes People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new. question formulated by themselves. Number 2. People who are tagged to do this quiz and cannot refuse . Those people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tag by continue this game by sending it to another person. Ignore this! Watch me break these rules later :D 1, What is your cca? CDC. Don't worry, I'm quitting soon :] 2, Would you fall in love with a girl younger than you? NOO! 3, Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved? Probably being loved :] 4, List your 4 favourite songs. 1, 2, 3, 4 给我一首歌的时间 Superman Your Call And a lot more! :D 5, What are you doing right now? This? 6, What's the most recent message in your inbox? Shuhui - "Ok lor." 7, What makes you super angry ? O_O Not too sure :] 8, How do you see yourself in 10 years time? Hopefully having a career! 9, Who is currently most important to you? Family and Friends :] 10, Are you a two times lover? Never been in love before lei :P 11, Would you die for someone you loved? I think I will die for my family or friends :D Love them! 12, What do you dream of? Can be many things at random. 13, Do you believe in love at first sight? I guess it does happen to some people.. But me. T.T 14, If you fall in love with 2 person, which will you choose? Not too sure. I guess that's not possible. 15, Do you forgive and forget no matter what the culprit has done? Depends lor... 16, What do you want to tell the person you like? Nothing. 17, If you're a celebrity, what you want most? That's not possible.. Pass on: I can't pass it on yeah. 2nd quiz! I love quizzes :D 1, Who's the person that tagged you? Yuhui! :D 2, Relationship between you and her? Best of Friends :D 3, 5 impressions? Cute, nice, adorable, sociable & loved by everyone! 4, If she becomes your enemy, you will? NEVER! :D :D 5, What will you say to the person you like very much? Hmm...Not too sure! 6, Characteristics I like about myself? I don't know :/ 7, Characteristics I hate about myself? Oh, I wish I will stop dragging things down. 8, For the person you hate, you say? Not too sure leh.. Never hate anyone, for now. :D 9, What do people feel about you? How I know?? :/ 10, Your crush? Who's the unlucky person? 11, Most ideal person you wanna be? Ha. I want to be normal :] 12, Pass this to 10 people. I can't really tag people though. Hmm.. :/ But I just put some names to do the quiz below! :D So can use Yuhui right? :P 1. Yuhui! 2. Shiyinn 3. KC 4. Jiale 5. Qianyun 6. Shuhui! 7. Yuandeng 8. Ann :P 9. Xinyi 10. Momo! -- 13, If 5 & 7 were together? Hmm..Possible? :X 14, Who does 5 like? Not too sure :] 15, What colour does 9 like? Don't know leh. Purple? :X Maybe pink since her blogskin is pink? 16, Say something about 8. TALL! :D 17, Who is 2? Shiyinn..A nice and clever girl :D 18, Talk about 3. Hmm... Taidi-mate? x) 19, Who is 10's best friend? Joshen lor! 20, Who's the sexiest among all 10? Ha? I don't know xP 21, What colour does 4 like? Er.. 22, Is 5 single? Quite positive :] 23, Your relationship with 1? Best friends! :D 24, Are 5 & 6 bestfriends? Hm..Classmates. :] 25, 9's surname? Long Xinyi. :] 26, 7's nickname? NTS But momo once created DengDeng. :] 27, Say something to 8. Heyyo! :] 28, Say something to help 9. I don't know..She don't need help :] 29, Who does 1 admire? Haha. Not too sure :P 30, Where does 1 live? The town where I live in :D 31, 10 of them know who you like? Nope. Cos I don't. ;] 32, Say something to 6 when you see him/her. Hey! :D 33, 10's spouse? He's not even married x) Tagged by Yuhui :D. <3 -- 1, The person who tagged you was? Yuhui!:D 2, Your relationship with her was? Best Friends :D 3, Your fifth impression of her? ????? I thought only have first impression. Hmm... 4, The most memorable thing she did for you? She did many things for me :D 5, If she becomes your lover, you would? Ha. She can find someone better :D 6, If she becomes your lover , she needs to improve on? Nothing :D 7, If she becomes your enemy , you would? Haha, NEVER EVER :D 8, If she becomes your enemy, she needs to improve on? It won't happen :D 9, If she becomes your enemy, the reason would be? It won't happen x) 10, The most desired thing you want for her to be? :D BFF? xP 11, Your overall impression of her? Cute and lovable! :D 12, How do you think others would think of you? Ask them! :D 13, The characters you love about yourself? Ha? I'm only one character and I love it :D 14, The characters you hate about yourself? I love it :] 15, The most ideal person you wanna be? Myself :D 16, For people that care & love you, what would you wanna say to them? Thanks a million~ :D 17, Pass this quiz on to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you... Can I use back Yuhui :P I'm not passing it on anyway xP 1. Yuhui 2. Momo 3. Shuhui 4. KC 5. Jiale 6. Shiyinn 7. Yuandeng 8. Fangquan 9. Qianyun 10. Jasmine Need to get from links. T.T 18, Who is number 6 having a relationship with? I think she's single xP 19, Is number 9 a female or a male? Female! :D 20, If 7 & 10 are together, would it be good? Hmm...Haha? Maybe? :X 21, What is number 2 studying about? Momo. I don't know. VS work? :P 22, What was the last time you chatted with number 3? On msn? Yesterday :D 23, What kind of music genre does number 8 like? Not too sure..Go his blog see his music playlist? xP 24, Does number 1 have any siblings? Yep. 1 older brother :D 25, Would you woo 3? HAha no. Can find someone better than me :D 26, How about 7? Nah. Can find someone better luhs! 27, Is number 4 single? I guess so :D 28, What's the surname of number 5? Yee Jia Le :D 29, What is the hobby of 10? Er..Not too sure :D 30, Does number 5 & 9 get along? Should be :D From the same class! :D 31, What is number 2 studying at? Victoria School :D 32, Say something casual about 1. Very nice and cute person! :D :D :D 33, Have you tried developing feelings for number 8? Haha nope :D He can find someone better :] 34, Where does 9 live? Tampines :D :D 35, What colour does 4 like? Not too sure leh... XP 36, Are 1 & 5 best friends? They don't know each other :D 37, Does number 1 have any pet? Hmm..Is the terrapin still around? XP 38, Is number 7 the sexiest person in the world? Hahaha. Ask him. x) 39, What is number 10 doing now? Not too sure :D Not online though. Yay. Thanks Yuhui!! :D Yay have more quizzes tell me hor? HAHA x) |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|