|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Friday, October 31, 2008
today, 31/10/08 Didn't blog yesterday :P Sorry yesterday came back too late, don't feel like blogging. Yesterday's Drama Nite was quite a success; Ms Low said it was very good! :D Yesterday must wake up damn early?! And we spent more than 12 hours in school.. But, it was quite fun, especially playing Taidi with 1fgians EL group xP Very fun lor! But then we lost (beginners' luck lor! :P) Still have to put blusher! :@ Hate it luhs.. OH, And narrators got microphone don't have to shout! :P Quite fun lahs.. And the parents that came filled up those blue chairs, considered okay (?) Considering the fact that only 4 classes nia.. Hahahax. But then really seem very little cos the red seats were like.. 1% filled? Only got like less than 5 people on red seats. They were trying to be away from the crowd below? And then we were brought to a spooky old place outside the grand audi to wait for our turn to perform lor. Pengker say is their nightwalk; wonder what CDC camp will bring us? And then, there's this place where they store chairs. I peeked into the window lor! Damn spooky lah!! Super dark. But got other fgians so not really very scary. OH, we requested to go in to backstage to watch FGcl group's performance. Theirs very nice lehs!! Backstage filled with claps and screams when their performance ended. Hahahaha, by us XP Then, our turn... Okay lah, never 出差错! ^^ Everything was smooth.. We can't watch other people perform liao.. we must wait at the foyer(?) for the 谢幕. Later we were once again brought to the old old place.. Then we planned to do wave, BN see liao go copy =.= I'm not against BN here, but seriously.. aiya, nvm. We pulled each other up on stage lor! So fun :D Then after performance must walk the spooky way home.. OH, "Don't touch the curtains, I'm not going to tell you the story behind it, just don't touch the curtains." -Ms Low Anyone knows "the story behind it"? Tell me lehhhh! I'm guessing that someone hanged himself/herself with the curtains? I don't know..this kind of things better don't anyhow say. But I'm interested to know! :P hui_jocelyn@hotmail.com! Okay, end of post.. Gtg for breakfast. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|