|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
today, 29/10/08 I hate my Internet explorer lor! Jamming liao. :/ So now using Mozilla. I hope one day I won't resort to using Safari -.- Then after Safari die, have to go dl Google Chrome to use. I'm known for jamming browsers :P Okay, enough of crapping. One more day to FG Drama Nite. Wonder what will happen tomorrow. Sunburn not healed yet. What if tomorrow my shoulder bump into something hard in the grandaudi? Don't think too much la hahax xO Self-comforting. .__. Hopefully the play will be a success. Hahahaha. Rotting at home again. Don't know what to do. Might be going TM later? I'm not too sure. Sianz. Oh ya. Some comments :X No offence one! ![]() 不凡的爱 This show is about AIDS one lor. So confusing one! They suddenly show the wife damn angry with the husband; then suddenly skip to wife not angry with the husband. I watch liao, was like "huh?" They doing flashback? I really dunno lor! ![]() 钱不够用2 Surprisingly, this JackNeo film never make me cry wor :O Usually his films all very touching one lor! Like the I not Stupid Too Okay lah this show... But then they like very sudden go poor lor. 突然间 is the word. Hohoho? Off to play Viwawa :D Realised I won some trophies? HAHAHAHAAHAHA! Sianz. My internet Explorer really screwed liao lor :'( Tried to use it again and it just jams there. Hate vista lah!! Hate myself for spoiling it lorx. Pictures: YahooImageSearch & MOBTV.SG |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|