|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Saturday, October 4, 2008
today, 04/10/08 night Woah. Tuition was better than I expected. Tahahaha ;D TEEHEES! LOL. Anyways.. Just now went TM to eat. And mum ordered The Jumbo Ice Kachang! We had a hard time finishing it though. Then saw the sort of jelly balls. Called Q-ball? IDK leh, but it sure looks like Water baby. Tahaha..reminded of my past where I played with Water Baby. LOLx. Anyway, time really flies wor. EOYs ending soon..in another 5 days. WOOHOO! This just rocks. ;D But, sadly, EOYs ending also means advancement to Sec2. (For most cases, if you don't fail English lah) Tahaha. What I said sounds so contradicting :/ ANYWAY, SEC 2 STREAMING! AWW man..Scary lehs D: Wished I stayed in Sec1 forever.. Sad life. D: Hopefully can pass English if not I'll be posted to Dunman Sec most likely. I don't want change school! I want chungcheng! XD Oh well...Should go mug for Geog and Science. But more of Science since Mr Tan said something about starting at weekends better. Plus, Geog is soooooooo boring. Science seems to have more hope lah.. Since already revised a bit for the Bio and Chem test. SO GLAD THEY HAVE REVISION TEST TO MAKE US START EARLY. Thanks to whoever to thought of those revision tests. If not I'll still be like slacking. Addicted to doing quizzes recently. Jiayous for EOYs. And ACC is totally heck care lah.. Who cares about it -.- ACC sucks lah. ZZZ I have totally no idea why is it even a subject -.- I mean..there's History right? Whatevers. ACC is basically DETAILED, or rather PURE CHINESE HISTORY. Maybe they should rename it to Pure History (C) like what they do to Literature(C) and Pure Chem. XD SEE I SO NICE GIVE THEM SUGGESTIONS. Anyways, this time they not so cruel to MSP kias liaos. hahaha. MYE they still need to take one more day of exams when people alr slacking. xD Now, they put together with ACC and Geog. Must be people go complain or something. HAHAHAx. Anyway, enough of crappings and get ready to enter sec 2 next year, Jocelyn. D; But before that, still need to attend debriefs. Hopefully I don't get too much shock when I receive History. I shall cross my fingers then. Who knows, Monday's Maths might turn out to be a bigger shock than History. God knows. Maths. English must be good too. D; Must know all those Mathematical terms. Argh. Oh well, jiayous to all then. I should mug before I really need to be expelled from CCHMS. Or maybe do some quizzes before I mug :P |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|