|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Saturday, September 27, 2008
today, 27/09/08 sudden impulse Thanks Ann and Joshen a million for these pics ;D It revived my memories. Hey yuhui, you want these pics you can save them ;D DOWN MEMORY LANE~ ![]() And I'll never forget: The 'V' Formation. I'm so mean to Ms K~ Left to Right: Mr Wong, Mdm Sim Bee Kim, Ms Kong, Mrs Tan, Mr Poh ![]() Yay! This "Class" photo ;D Front Row Left to Right: Ann, Yuhui, ME, Jaclyn, Phoebe, Joshen Back Row Left to Right: Terence, Ms Kong, Avril ![]() Our Teachers' Day present for Ms Kong. Hahax. Forever remember Debao(德饱) Hotel! ![]() Countdown to the Olympics! ![]() Taoist Soup! Taoist Gogogo! ![]() Another Class Pic! Front Row Left to Right: Avril, Phoebe, Yuhui, Ann, Jaclyn, ME, Terence Back Row Left to Right: Ms Kong, Joshen :) ![]() An older place of China Rest of the pictures don't think yuhui would want. (If you want, tell me on MSN :D) Okay, that's all. Time for tuition soon D: I miss my old blog. Which s jocelyndailylife.bs.com Okay, it's deleted. By me. Stupid right? :@ On a sudden impulse, I just deleted it. DArn me. Inside 70+ post gone liaos. Including the Beijing pics I placed inside. Now, I'm missing it. Argh. Why did I do such a stupid thing. Or rather, senseless. :/ |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|