|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Friday, September 26, 2008
today, 26/09/08 sudden impulse YOU ARE ADVISED NOT TO READ THIS POST. I keep having sudden impulses to blog. Which I have totally no idea why. Anyways, I just saw that 1LY guys luhs. The guy with "asthma". I so clearly remembered his face cos he offended some seniors. xP And I so happened to see it. Turns out that he lives at my town too. Anyway, actually don't know whether he from LY a not. Just guessing, cos that time during assembly saw him sitting with ms yee. Okay nvm. It's just too much of a coincidence. I thought people from CCHMS about 60% live at Tanjong Katong :P HeeHee, I'm planning to type until 9pm again. :P Until the show starts. Oh, and today took the "How much you are worth" Test. And I lost to Shuhui by $3k! Oh well. Anyway, not accurate. NOT ACCURATE I tell you, Shuhui!! I dun care it's not accurate! We shall compete in another test! Hahaha, actually don't really matter. And they ask some questions which I dunno what izzit asking lolx. Should go try it. xD Aiya, don't feel like typing already. But if I dun type, I'll feel damn bored lahs. Nobody seems to be online leh.. D; And today is the heaviest rain I've ever encountered in my life. And the lightning was atrocious. It was like, totally made the surroundings around me white. Yes, PURE WHITE. It is hard to describe, and I'm unable to forget luhs. It was 1 second of my eyes seeing something pure white. It's like trapped in my mind. And my shoes and socks got so wet that they felt as though they weighed a million Newtons! But at least I did a good deed. :P Hahahahax. There were people standing at the bus stop waiting for rain to stop lehs. Cos they no umbrella, I guess. Sad life for them. In the morning and I mean 5:55 in the morning in SG East, it wasn't even raining. Until I woke up at 6:30? I saw the bus windows like kena car wash like that. Water started to erm..sort of flow down the windows at high speed luhs. Then it felt soo cold. And even Ms Yee, the umbrella pro, got wet :P I have no idea how she would. Her umbrella can cover double her size luhs. And Mr bercury had to walk instead of cycle. (DUH~!) Anyways, I wouldn't have got wet if I didn't take the initiative to walk on the vball court. Then my sleeve got completely wet. Argh. And the girl was kind. At least she did try to cover 60% of me, since umbrella was mine. And she got 40% covered. Thinking about it, I feel quite bad :/ Okay I sort of seemed wetter than her leh. Weird. And I wished I brought clothes to change luhs!! :@ GRrr. And the canteen was filled with people. Cos classrooms are locked. xO It only stopped raining until about erm..2pm? I'm not too sure wors. And I took a peaceful stroll. So boring lehs. COme home so early. And I went to surf net. Okay, 9pm le. And Same sentence: You've sort of wasted at least 1 min of your life to read this. And Jocelyn holds no responsibility in your wastage of time. Bye. Nanny Daddy show already! D: Stomachache. Must be the Vege rice :X I vow never to go EastLink luhs. See that guy and kena stomachache. KAO!! |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|